Wednesday, July 23, 2008


Yupz, I'm really going for it! LOL



I just registered last night for the Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon 2008, to be held on 7 Dec. And guess what? I registered for the Half Marathon! 21.1km... wooooooohoooooooo!


That, is going to be the longest distance I had ever ran in my entire life, and that, is going to be like 2 hours plus plus on the road, running. LOL I know... that is like so slow... the world record for the half marathon is 58 minutes 33 seconds! Respect man...


The previous longest I had ever ran was the Subang Jaya 10km Run, but dunno why they didn't have it this year. Wanted to join the Shah Alam Adidas King of the Road next month, but I had a company event on the race day. So that's why I decided to participate in the S'pore run. Besides, I miss lepaking in S'pore. Hopefully can get a few more kakis to go down there to run and have fun lepaking too... Heheheh... it's the year end man, come on! And what's better than get in shape for celebrating the end of a great and magnificent year, and the birth of Jesus, than to join a challenging race. Somemore, this is going to be the first INTERNATIONAL race I am joining. No kidding man. And only by His grace and strength I will be able to complete that distance. No kidding man, seriously. And I know my baby will be so jealous since she is so keen on running a longer distance after doing so well in the Subang Jaya run.


What's next? The MARATHON! Heheheh...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home